The ScoopFree® Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box is a automatic litter box that stays crisp and clean without the bother of scooping. Basically connect to the case and watch it work.
The automatic rake framework clears squander into the secured compartment 5, 10, or 20 minutes after your feline uses the litter box. The uncommon precious stone litter, pressed in a helpful expendable litter plate, is 5 times more viable at diminishing smell than mud or amassing litters.
The security hood gives your feline an isolates washroom and diminishes litter following, while the wellbeing counter tracks how frequently your feline uses the container.
Your feline will dependably have a perfect, crisp noticing litter box, and you’ll appreciate a house that is easily scent free.
Get new litter plate auto-sent to your entryway when you require them.
- Self-cleans for a considerable length of time with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling.
- Rakes squander into shut waste compartment for predominant smell control.
- Wellbeing sensors naturally reset rake clock if feline re-enters box.
- Expendable litter plate with airtight covering for simple cleanup.
- Precious stone litter assimilates pee with 5x preferred scent control over other litter
- Utilizes 5-10x less litter than mud and bunching litter
- Protection hood gives your feline a disengaged restroom and lessens litter following
- Wellbeing counter tracks how often your feline uses the case
- Lab tried for 100,000+ cycles without disappointment or sticking
- For felines more than 6 months old
- For felines of any size
- For indoor utilize as it were
Package Dimensions: 14″ x 14″. The exterior dimensions of ScoopFree are 27 3/8″ x 19″ x 7″. The height is 16 3/4″ with the hood installed.
- Weight: 6.7 Kg
- Model type: PAL19-14656
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the box?
- Litter box with rake and waste trap lid
- UL-rated AC adaptor with 10-foot cord
- Litter tray with cover and bag of premium blue
- crystal litter
- Privacy hood
- Product manual
How does it work?
- Open your pre-packaged ScoopFree Blue Crystals Litter Tray.
- Slide tray into automatic litter box.
- Store tray cover under litter tray for later disposal.
- There’s nothing to fill, empty or clean for up to 30 days.*
After your cat uses the PetSafe ScoopFree box, the ScoopFree crystal litter immediately starts to absorb liquid waste and dry out solid waste. 5, 10 or 20 minutes after your cat leaves the box, it will automatically and quietly start to rake, clean and groom the litter. Solid waste is sealed in the covered, odor-controlling waste trap. Urine is absorbed by the crystals in the leak-proof tray. The timer resets if your cat re-enters the box during the countdown cycle, and the rake will stop for safety if it encounters a large object in the box.
- After 30 days*, remove the tray, toss it in the trash and replace it with a new one.
The unit works in conjunction with uniquely planned litter plate that fit faultlessly with in the units litter territory.
The crystal litter utilized for the prefilled litter plate is utilized to splash up the dampness of feline pee and viably stops pee scent in its tracks.
The felines defecation are additionally influenced by the precious stone litter, dousing up the dampness and drying out the excrement which safeguards there is insignificant scent.
For best outcomes, supplant the litter plate each 20 – 30 days for one feline, each 10 – 15 days for 2 felines, or each 7 – 10 days for 3 felines.
You may need to supplant the litter plate all the more regularly on the off chance that you have senior felines, little cats, or felines who eat an eating regimen high in rough fiber, fiery debris, and results.
ScoopFree litter plate can be utilized independent from anyone else as versatile, dispensable litter boxes. Scoop the waste under the waste trap fold or supplant the plate when required. Blend the litter day by day to decrease smells.
Most felines adjust rapidly to utilizing the ScoopFree litter box. Figure out how to help your feline or little cat get used to a programmed litter box.
Very easy setup and operation
The Privacy hood is a helpful expansion
a lot of felines can utilize it however this implies more normal change of the litter plate
Self-cleaning cycle can be postponed to 5, 10 or 20 minutes
Crystals effectively absorbs the liquid and dehydrate the solid waste
Couple of clients complained about the little litter range
Monthly replacement of the disposable tray
Not reasonable for dynamic and fiendish felines
Rake clogging complaint is quite common with all the rake cleaning system products
The waste box isn’t sealed
Already have an account? Log in
Simple to setup, the litter robot outdoors simply needs an electrical plug to work and since it just relies on upon standard litter.
Why not try it out and acknowledge that it is so natural to keep up the litter box with the guide of home computerized innovation. Envision never scooping litter again!
Recommend the unit to:
Various felines, close to 3 to 2 felines .
Simple to incorporate into the cats toilet routine.
In the event that you can’t manage the cost of the dispensable pre-filled plate however you are willing to replace the filling system with its alternatives described above.
Still need more info? Click Below to read about what other cat owners are saying.