LitterMaid LM980 Automatic Self-Cleaning Classic Litter Box in stock In Nelson,NORTH DAKOTA Explanation:
The Littermaid programmed litter box is one of the very most popular entry level cat boxes available today, most new customers of these equipment tend to purchase the Litter Maid, predicated on its affordable price, good reading user reviews and the ability to focus on multiple cats quite easily.
This unit is simple to use and its own incredibly easy for your cat to make the move from a manual litter box for an automated system. That is generally because of the Littermaid LM980’s simplistic basic waste box design, which helps pet cats that are not use to big transitions, specially when it comes to their litter pans.
The machine works on the basis of sensor technology which is equipped with motion detectors to detect your cats use of the kitty trey.
Once your pet cat is done with the business, The litter skillet engages the systems cleaning pattern after a time delay.
The waste materials receptacle container is very spacious and easily caters for multiple cats with in the house hold, nevertheless the unit wouldn’t be filled with out the waste materials container being covered plus a carbon filter to stop any cat smells releasing in your house, so if you are not keen on cat stench making your home smelling such as a cat sand skillet, this device is the answer to your prayers of your smell free home.
THE LOOK of the LM980 Mega
The LitterMaid features an impressive high wall structure design to prevent all litter kicking felines from ever before kicking litter out of the litter box and onto the floor ever again, which really is a common issue with most home cats.
This waste box also comes with an anti litter trailing ramp to further prevent litter to adhere to the paws of the pet cat, resulting in your cat leaving a trail of litter around the house that you can clean up.
There is no question about the concern that the unit has in regards to making a clean free design which is capable of preventing troublesome litter trailing and litter kicking cats.
The advanced movement sensors is what drives the programmed do it yourself cleaning design, the receptors are activated after the cat has came into the waste material receptacle to do his/her’s business, once the kitty leaves the litter receptacle a delay of 10 minutes is then employed before the cleaning cycle proceeds to clean your cats waste materials.
- High wall membrane design
- Computerized rake scooping design
- Anti Litter Trailing paw cleaning Ramp
- Safety Bar
- Dual setup functions in Automatic and Manual modes
- Spacious waste pot that can hold 60% more litter than other kitty boxes.
- 4x Waste materials receptacles
- 4x Carbon Filters
- Caters to multiple cats
- Uses clumping clay litter for easy automated cleaning
How exactly does the litter Littermaid work?
The LitterMaid works nearly the same as all the other rake driven feline trey on the marketplace the thing that separates The litter maid LM980 from the others is the affordable price, however we is going in depth on how the do it yourself cleaning process of the unit works.Littermaid Do it yourself Cleaning Litter Box Review
This self applied cleaning waste materials receptacle works on a series of sensors which can be activated before the cleaning cycle, just after the kitten has done his/hers business and leaves the litter box.
Once the feline has successfully remaining the litter box the Litter maids on-board program engages a 10 minute timed hold off period prior to the personal cleaning process is turned on.
The hold off process enables the litter to clump any feces and urine as well as providing your cat enough time to finish his/her’s business, leading your kitten away from re-entering the litter box through the litter cleaning routine.
If your kitten does indeed re-enter the litter skillet at any given minute during the delay or cleaning process the machine will reset itself for another ten minutes before the cleaning cycle is reactivated.
Following the 10 minute hold off period the rake is then involved for the self applied cleaning cycle, the rake combs through the litter and catches all the waste products clumps in its monitors.
Once the rake has already reached the other end of the feline pan the throw away receptacle starts and the waste material is disposed appropriately, leaving no traces of soiled litter and waste material in the throw away container, keeping everything clean for the next use.
The litterMaid LM980 is a completely automatic do it yourself cleaning litter pan suite, however gleam manual mode on this unit, a push button process which allows you to clean the litter box personally by pressing a button, and the machine skips all the delay processes and reaches do the job.
Be aware: With all rake motivated cat treys there is always a potential for litter being found in the rake, nevertheless the LitterMaid team has made it easy to clean with a push-button rake release button that emits the rake module for really easy cleaning.
Guidelines and best practices
It is recommended you don’t over fill up the litter holder as this may cause the rake to jam and would require manual assistance, best to keep carefully the litter below the red collection to be safe.
If there is a vitality outage and the energy is reconnected the machine will remain off until the unit is switched back on again.
It is strongly recommended to never find the sensor damp as this may damage the systems functionality.
In the event the litter box is close to a bedroom it is advisable to transform it off during the night as this product can be really loud
There will be a little bit of mess around the litter box so I recommend considering the pet cat litter mats
The unit needs replacement waste containers and they are extremely easy to purchase and they are cheap, however some users of the machine have determined a way to reuse the waste products containers so there is minimal throw away of the throw-away containers.
Tip: The best way to reuse these containers is to get a normal shopping tote (Plastic bag) cover the garbage carrier around the box and stick it in the waste receptacle.
This will allow you to use these storage containers many times again and again with out having to regularly buy new containers every couple of weeks.
- Automatic rake scooping operation.
- Non-scooping design
- Easy eliminating of rake for easy cleaning.
- Proven breakthroughs from the last LitterMaid self cleaning litter box.
- 10 minute delay time before cleaning circuit.
- Comes with litter ramp to completely clean the paws of the feline leaving the kitty box to prevent litter trailing.
- This Litter maid LM980 is a larger design to cater to larger cats.
- Collects throw away quicker without fuss.
- Tightly sealed waste products receptacle and carbon filter systems to eliminate odour in its tracks
- Waste materials can get jammed in the rake which would require manual assistance.
- The LitterMaid LM980 Mega needs superior clay clumping litter or it dosnt take care of very soft feces well.
- The waste safe-keeping container is a little small so it requires daily cleaning for more than 2 felines.
- litter container depth is not enough to put the recommended 2-3 inches of litter.
- The mechanism sound is pretty loud.
- Additional acquisitions of waste receptacles
I recommend the machine to:
- Pet cats owners who are enthusiastic about buys their first self cleaning litter pans.
- Owners searching for a solution that keeps up with frequent maintenance of their felines litter box with no much hassle.
- Owners who own multiple cats.
- Looking for an affordable solution.
- Owners bothered by pet cat odor.misuse box
I do not recommend the machine to:
- Owners looking for a totally scoop-free solution as there is some manual cleaning engaged.
- If you are not looking to purchase additional supplies to make the unit work.
My Final summary on the Litter MaidLittermaid LM980 Mega automatic kitty litter box Review
My thoughts on the LitterMaid do it yourself cleaning litter box is really as comes after, I find the unit is a well made and simple to use, it eliminates odour as promised and makes life just a little easier to manage a cat skillet.
Its perhaps not a totally hands-free, non-scooping solution however it performs perfectly for the affordable price it starts off at.
The sole issues i had developed with the litter skillet is the guides, they aren’t as clear as what you could expect and the unit is just a little hard to create if you don’t have instructional video as the unit comes with a lot of parts to assemble.
All in all i think the machine does well for the purchase price range, that being said its definitely not the best programmed feline receptacle on the marketplace nonetheless it is a value for your money.
The High-Capacity litter disposal system for Litter Maid
If you’re worried about the waste containers becoming a hassle for restocking I found the helpful and impressive attachment which will enables more waste products and easier bagging process as well as still reducing any odor.
High-Capacity litter disposal system for Littermaid. Appropriate for LM980 and all Elite models.
Disposal Features Littermaid review
- Eliminates dependence on waste receptacles
- Permanent chute funnels waste materials into a huge bag underneath
- Extra large capacity lasts for weeks, impossible to overflow!
- Compatible with ALL Littermaid litter boxes, including Top notch models