Before In stock catit jumbo hooded cat litter box in Marathon,WISCONSIN you shoul read this article
Every pet needs a little privacy, and every pet parent needs a bit less smell coming from the litter box. It’s a win-win solution with the Catit Jumbo Hooded Kitten Pan. This large litter box is big enough to accommodate multi-cat households and features a hooded lift up for easy cleaning, a built-in bag anchor that keeps the litter in place, a removable clear door, and; best of all; a carbon filter that takes away litter box odors. Obtainable in multiple colors.
This enclosed litter box features a hinged top that folds back simple cleaning, including the see-through swinging door in entrance of the unit that may be folded back as well and keep it on top of the litter box.
Additionally, the top features hinged handle for easy carrying. Catit Jumbo a carbon-impregnated filter that helps to contain odors.
- Provides privateness while retaining the fill inside the baking pan.
- Carrier anchors keep bag and litter box in position.
- Includes disposable carbon filter to remove litter pan stench.
- Ideal for large cats or for multi-cat households.
- Removable clear plastic door allows comfortable access
HOW IT WORKS
The litter box features a hinged top with a dogging transparent door in the front that can be folded back to take a seat on top. You can flip the threshold on top to clean the litter box and put in more litter.
The cat enters the litter box by pushing the moving door and does it is business. After that, the cat need to push the door to exit the litter box. If your pet cats does not like the swinging door you can keep the entry opened all by just folding the flap back.
The unit consist of two parts that get assembled, the top and the bottom. They are attached by two sliding latches on each side that keep both parts with each other. The top parts has a handle to handle the litter box when empty.
JUST HOW TO CLEAN IT
To scoop the litter box you can either flip the lid and fold it back which is the easiest way, or take away the top part completely. If perhaps you want for taking the top part off its more convenient to keep the lid or hood just sitting on top of the bottom part without the latches so you can just move it off. However, you are unable to carry the unit using the litter box this way.
- This Cover Box is large with enough room for a sizable cat to turn around.
- High walls for cats that do not squat when urinating.
- Enclosed litter box provides level of privacy and keeps an improved control of kicked litter.
- Hinged roof access is convenient for scooping and adding litter box.
- The door can be flattened back if your people does not like it.
- With carbon-impregnated filtration at the top to help reduce odors.
- With moving door that can be removed if you want.
- Top Part is attached to bottom part so it can be taken off if needed.
- Quick cleaning smooth edges, dirty litter really does not stick to the sides (not hard to clean corners or ridges).
- Easy to put together.
- Although the litter box is large it really does not seem to take a whole lot of room.
- Some unit have latches that are not sturdy in reality it is hard to lock them into place (the may break in the process).
- Latches don’t clip strongly so the top and bottom part might not exactly be securely fixed.
- Most cats gnaw and remove the the filter located top of the box (filter not necessarily protected).
- The swinging flap or door gets stuck sometimes (tip: door can be kept opened).
- Cats feel trapped or could get trapped with the piece or door (the door is straightforward to fold back to keep the entry open).
- The Handle on top is not recognized so the litter box are not able to be lifted when full with litter.
- The sticker that comes in front of the unit cannot be removed without using solvent.
- If the cat urinated with a horizontal stream the unit may leak through the middle joints.
- The unit needs a number of litter if you want a good litter depth.
Catit Jumbo cat litter box offers a good option if you are looking for an enclosed litter box with high walls and it is the best-seller in hooded litter pans.
The transparent flap or door is a nice feature but due to the cats nature of easily felling traped, most customer keep the swinging door folded back, but this works correctly for cats. Point to consider relating to this unit:
– If your cat really does high pee, some urine may leak through the seams
– The fact that this litter box is enclosed, it does not mean it contains or reduce odors 100%.
– If you are thinking about transporting this litter box when loaded with litter, the deal with cannot handle the weight and may break. Simply do not carry the unit when full with litter.
In stock catit jumbo hooded cat litter box in Marathon,WISCONSIN Video